Adventures in mission: Egypt

The official newsletters from a PC(USA) Young Adult Volunteer in Cairo, Egypt.

Name:
Location: Crystal Lake, IL, United States

Nothing i write here should be construed as official PCOP or PCUSA thoughts/stances/ideas--it's just me and my mind, heart, and soul here. *Looking to email me? tericarol21-at-yahoo-dot-com. :-)

Sunday, September 18, 2005

About me

I am Teri.
I am a Young Adult Volunteer with the Presbyterian Church (USA). That means, basically, that I'm a missionary.
I live in Cairo, Egypt.
I like blue and purple and green.
I like mangoes, grapes, pears, berries, and sometimes apples.
I do not like oranges.
Kusheri is my new favorite food. That and strawberry ice cream from the place up the street.
This is the page where you'll find my official newsletters--the ones that get mailed to everyone who wants it, that get published on the PC(USA) website and my church website, etc.
If you use the link to "my blog" you'll find my weekly or sometimes daily posts about life in Egypt--less formal, more fun, sometimes with photos!
You can also link to my photos from here or from my blog.
Enjoy.
:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home